How to Consign
- As a consignor you can make 65%-75% on your item sales less the $10 consignor fee and you set the prices on your items. (*Volunteer a minimum of 4 hours and make 70% on your sold items, Volunteer 8 hours and make 75% on your sold items)
- Volunteer 8 hrs plus 1 hr during sorting at end of show and earn 77%
- All Consignors who are planning to pickup their unsold items and don't Volunteer during the event MUST Volunteer 30 min. at the end of the event during the sorting process Sept. 1st from 3 pm to 5 pm in order to pickup their items.
- We do all the advertising and setup.
- Consignors shop the event at a private Pre - Sale before we open to the public.
- Any unsold items will be available for you to pick up or you may choose to donate them.
- Consignors checks are mailed within 1-2 weeks of the sale completion.
WHAT WE NEED !
- All Season of children's and maternity clothing that has been purchased within the last 5 years, accessories and shoes (newborn to Pre-teen sizes) will be accepted.
- Toys, books, games, puzzles, dolls, videos, CD's
- Fisher Price items, bikes, outside play equipment, etc.
- Bikes, ride-on toys, play gyms, slides, cars
- Little Tikes items sell very well
- Strollers, swings, high chairs, pack 'n plays, car seats (less than 5 years old and not recalled will be accepted - please click on www.recalls.gov , www.recalls.gov to check on recalled items)
- Nursery items such as monitors, mobiles, bedding and blankets
- Children's and nursery furniture including changing tables, rockers, bedding and room decor.
The consignor sets the price! Price to sell !! Keeping in mind the quality, name brand and condition of your items. PENNY PINCHING MAMAs suggests starting at 1/3 of the original price.
We also suggest that you let your clothing items be included in the half price sale.
$2.00 Rule - if your single, hanging clothing item can't bring $2.00 on it's own, please pair it with something that will bring it to this amount. This only applies to clothing, not toys/equipment.
The team at PENNY PINCHING MAMAs will be conducting strict inspection of your items. Unacceptable items will be returned to you or donated. Please only items that you would want your children to wear. No Stains or Holes !! No YMCA/VBC/CAMP Shirts
- After you register you are ready to get started. Pay close attention to how you are going to tag your items, what is acceptable to bring and start preparing your items! It's never too early to get them ready!!
- While some past styles are coming back, we limit items to those purchased within the last 5 years.
Number Of Items To Consign:
- PENNY PINCHING MAMAs recommends you have at least 30 items to consign or a minimum of $100 of merchandise to make it worth your time and to receive an acceptable return on your items.
- PENNY PINCHING MAMAs has no item limits.